If you are iPad users then you might have face difficulties when installing Whatsapp for your device. This application is not available for iPad and hence, in my last section many of iPad users have asked me to guide on download Whatsapp for iPad. Whatsapp is available for all smart phones. And these days, this application has successfully attracted millions of users from all over the world. This software has amazing features and functions that allows you to quick chats, send all digital media files within few seconds on minutes. Due to many benefits, all users are looking for a quick way to install this application on their iPad. Even on iPhone you have to pay some dollars in order to install Whatsapp. In order to take advantages of my iPad users, today I am going to share some tricks and tips to download Whatsapp for iPad. Installing Whatsapp on iPad won’t be a simple task as it is not at all compatible with your devices. To avoid any risks it would be great if you give a try to my method in order to install Whatsapp for your device. This guide will help you in knowing how to install Whatsapp without jailbreaking. All you need to do is simply follow the steps. So give a try!
- How to Install Cydia without Jailbreak
- Free Download WhatsApp for BlackBerry
- WhatsApp for PC
- WeChat for PC Free Download
Requirements to Download Whatsapp for iPad
- A valid mobile number
- A Jail broken phone
- iTools- You can download iTools from this link
- You should have latest version of Whatsapp
- From the apple market you should download UDID receiver for your device
How to Download and Install Whatsapp for iPad
- The very first thing you should do is download the latest version of Whatsapp on your jailbroken device.
- If the application is already install, ensure that you remove that and again download the new version.
- Note: Do not launch the whatsapp at this moment.
- Now add Cydia from this link .
- From here you should download and install UDID Faker.
- Once the UDID Faker is installed search for Whatsapp.
- Now replace the current UDID with iPad’s UDID.
- It is the right time to launch Whatsapp on your device.
- Now enter the valid mobile number to carry the procedure.
- There is no need to have SIM card on your iPad. All you need to do is follow the on screen instructions and you will automatically get your verification code on your phone.
- Now enter the verification code on iPad’s Whatsapp.
- For this moment close the application.
- Browse for iTools that you have downloaded from the mentioned link in the requirements section.
- Now connect iPhone and backup your device with the help of iTools.
- Install the backup data by connecting Whatsapp from your desktop.
- You will see Whatsapp icon on your iPad.
- Now you should remove the Whatsapp from your iPhone.
- You have to download again and install a new version in your mobile to start functioning it properly.
- Now ensure that you replace the original UDID with UDID Faker.
- While launching this, ensure that you are using the original number which you were using from the Whatsapp.
- Make a note that this number should not be same as that of iPad’s Whatsapp number.
- Now you have successfully launched Whatsapp on your iPad
Enjoy the whatsapp on iPad. Keep in mind that when you launch iPad’s Whatsapp, the apple id of the phone and iPad should be same as what we have used when jailbreaking. That’s it! In case of any queries or doubts you can always feel free to get in touch with me!