With eBuddy, you can access various chat and social networking accounts at the same time. These include:
- Facebook Chat
- MSN (Live)
- Google Talk
- AIM buddies
To use eBuddy for PC, you do not need any emulators or other supporting software. An official, PC specific version is also available. All you need is an Internet connection.
Web Login eBuddy to use eBuddy from Web or to use eBuddy On PC.
Features of eBuddy :
- The eBuddy service is absolutely free for registration and use.
- Fast and easy to access
- Handy and lite version available
- Allow all types of IM
- Consumes less amount of bandwidth
- Alternative for Nimbuzz.
How to Register to Create eBuddy Account and eBuddy Login from Mobile :
- Download eBuddy on your phone from,
For Nokia- Download eBuddy from Nokia store Link,
For iPhone & iPod Touch Download eBuddy from Apple app store Link1 and Link2,
For Android Phones Download eBuddy from Google play Link,
For GetJar Download eBuddy on Nokia Phones
or go to m.ebuddy.com for Lite eBuddy.
- Enter your desired username and password
- Hit ‘Next’ and you will be asked for your email ID and few other details
- Once you enter all the information correctly, click on ‘Create’
- You now have an eBuddy account.
- Go to the login page
- Enter your eBuddy Username and password
- Check ‘Remember me’ if necessary
- Click on sign in
- Link your other IM accounts
- After linking, you can use these accounts like Hotmail, Yahoo, Gtalk, AIM, Facebook etc to login too.