How to download Samsung Mobile PC Suite or Download Samsung Kies for Samsung Mobiles – Samsung is currently the king of Android Smartphones worldwide. With the popularity of its handsets on the rise, the company has also released various support services and apps to maintain and keep their devices up to date. PC suites are imperative for maintaining and updating every Smartphone. The system updates as well as phone data can be managed only with a PC suite that helps in connecting the device to your PC.
Samsung’s PC suite for its latest Android phones is called ‘Samsung Kies’. You can download this software directly from the official Samsung website.
The software is available for free download and can be run on both Windows and Mac OS.
How to Download Samsung PC Suite/Samsung Kies –
- Go to Link
- Search for your device’s model number or select from the models displayed.
- When you select your model, the corresponding support software/apps will be displayed.
- Click on the ‘Samsung Kies’ option and you will be taken to the download page.
- Download and install the Kies version according to your PC compatibility.
- To undertand how to use Kies, see Kies Tutorial
- HTC Sync Manager or HTC PC Suite Free Download
- Karbonn PC Suite and Drivers Free Download for Window XP/7/8/Vista
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos PC Suite Free Download on Window 7/xp/8/vista
- Nokia Lumia 710 PC Suite Free Download for Window 7/XP/8/Vista | Zune PC Suite Download
System requirements for Samsung Kies –
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32/64bit are supported)
- Min. RAM : 1 GB (recommended)
- For Windows Mobile 6 devices, use ActiveSync 4.5 (Windows XP) or Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 (Windows Vista/7)
- Free hard disk space: 500MB
- Screen resolution :1024 X 768 (600), 32 bit or above
- Required software : Dot Net Framework 3.5 SP1 or above, Windows Media Player 10 or above, DirectX 9.0C
- For Windows 8, currently only Samsung Android OS and BADA OS based mobile devices are supported.
Mac OS –
- MacOS X version 10.5 or later
- 1.8GHz Intel or faster processor
- 512MB or more RAM
- At least 100MB (recommended)
You can connect your phone to your PC using a USB data cable and use the Kies software features to update the system, organize and maintain back-ups for your phone’s data and also transfer data between the two devices.
Samsung Kies features/Samsung Mobile PC Suite –
With Samsung Kies, you can;
- Connect your phone to PC without wires via WiFi.
- Get updates for your Samsung mobile – When your phone is connected to your PC, Kies will automatically detect updates and alert you for any available firmware upgrade.
- Sync phone contacts with outlook, Google or Yahoo.
- Sync your music, video and image files with your PC.
- Create playlists on your PC and sync with phone’s music player.
Samsung PC Studio Free Download
The PC studio is a Windows-based software for Samsung’s GSM/GPRS/UMTS mobile phones. You can use this for tethering, PC sync etc. It is particularly useful, if you want to install Java or Symbian apps on your Samsung mobile.
- Size: 54.3 MB
- Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit
- CPU : Pentium 600 MHz processor or higher (recommended)
- Minimum memory(RAM)size : 512MB
- Free hard drive space : 200MB
- Connection methods : USB cable or Bluetooth
- DirectX 9 or higher