Features of Nimbuzz :
- Free Signup/Registration for Nimbuzz account
- Login from phone or PC/Mac, with or without any downloaded app.
- Mobile version available for all major platforms including Java, Symbian, Android, iPhone etc.
- Call any Nimbuzz member for free when you are logged in and online.
- NimbuzzOut: Call anyone anywhere at cheap rates (mobile/landline)
- High voice quality for calls
- Free multiple chatting on Facebook chat, Google Talk etc
- Instant access form PC or phone
- Free online web chat
- Use your own personal SIP system
- Share files for free
- N-world: Buy virtual goods like avatars, games etc
Also read: Download UC browser for PC
Nimbuzz Account Login for PC or Computer, Mobile Phones, Windows, Mac
Registration/Sign Up for a new Nimbuzz account for Mac/PC
- Download Nimbuzz for Windows PC (XP/VISTA/7) here
- Download Nimbuzz for Mac (OS X 10.5.5 and above) here
- Create a Nimbuzz Account
- Enter all the relevant information and wait for the confirmation code on your phone or email.
- Complete verification by entering the code you received via email or SMS.
- Once the account is created you can modify your profile and settings
- You can add the desired IM accounts by following this path: Menu> Options> Accounts/Communities
Download Nimbuzz for Mobile phones
- Nokia users can download the app from the OVI store: here
- iOS users can download the app from the apple app store: here
- Android users can download the app from the Google play store: here
- Blackberry users can download the app from BlackBerry App World: here
- Feature phones (Java/MiDP/J2ME) users can download the app from Getjar: here
Or you can directly point your device to www.get.nimbuzz.com and download from there.
Just follow instructions to download, install and create an account. If you already have an account which has been created from your computer, you can directly sign in after installing the app.
Login/Sign in to Nimbuzz for PC/Mac
- Go to Nimbuzz for PC
- Enter your username and password
- Set your chat statuses – Online/Away/ Don’t disturb/Invisible
- Click on the ‘login’ button
Login/Sign in to Nimbuzz for Mobile
- Launch the Nimbuzz app
- Enter username and password
- Select ‘login’.