PayPal is a global e-commerce service that facilitates money transfers and payments through the internet. Online money transfer has eliminated the need for traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. Payment processing is provided for online vendors, auction sites and commercial users at a fee. PayPal charges a fee proportional to the amount of money received.
Also Read: Meez Sign Up
The fee depends on:
- The currency used for the transaction
- Payment option used
- The country of the recipient and the sender
- The amount sent
- The recipient’s account type.
- EBay purchases made by credit card through PayPal may also incur extra fees, if the buyer and seller use different currencies.
How to Sign Up for Paypal
PayPal is a quick and secure way to pay and get paid online, via a mobile device or in store. The service provides flexibility to pay using the member’s account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing without having to share financial information. The service aids more than 7.6 million payments everyday with 128 million active accounts in 193 markets and 25 currencies around the world. Transactions can be carried out anywhere, any time and in any mode. The company is a driving force behind the growth of mobile commerce.
Paypal Key Features :
- Pay however you want – Choose your payment option according to your needs. You can use credit/debit cards to earn card rewards. Multiple cards can be registered and default card can be set for immediate payments.
- Easy to use – Shop and pay easily and receive payments for items you sell online. PayPal can be used at your favorite online stores, using the PayPal buttons on these websites.
- Security – PayPal provides an extra layer of security with their Buyer protection for eligible items. Leading data encryption technologies and anti-fraud specialists ensure maximum security.
- Once a payment is made, you will be notified via email.
- All payments received in your account will be auto-withdrawn to your local bank account on a daily basis.
- PayPal accounts are available for free registration without any monthly charges or cancellation fees.
- Refunds for incorrect orders
How to Sign Up for PayPal Account :
- Go to www.paypal.com
- Choose your paypal account type and fill out the registration form
- Your email ID will be your PayPal ID too
- You will receive a confirmation mail.
- Follow instructions in this mail to activate your account.
- If you are using PayPal as a guest, you can sign up after you complete your purchase. Follow the instructions in the email receipt to sign up for an account.
How to sign In Paypal :
- Go to www.paypal.com
- Enter your email ID and Password.
- Click on ‘Login’.